Plant Operator jobs in Lindfield NSW
$25.03 an hour
- Our client is an onsite manufacturer of 100% plant based vegetarian food products for an ever-growing consumer market.
- What’s in it for you?*.
- Upkeep of the yard to ensure plant operators safety.
- Traffic control duties to manage plant machinery and other vehicles entering the yard.
Attcall Civil Contractors
Smeaton Grange NSW
$30 - $40 an hour
- We are an ever expanding family run business, looking for enthusiastic, hard working individuals to join our team.
- What we are looking for: *.
$24.43 an hour
- Planting seeds and grafting tomato plants.
- Caring for our young tomato plants (crop work).
- Caring for our tomato plants (leafing, pollinating, twisting,…
- Position: Multi Skilled Road Workers.
- We have a range of clients urgently seeking dedicated individuals with positive attitudes who are work ready, with…
- Experience on listed plant/machinery is required.
- Additionally, you will be required to identify any mechanical faults and/or servicing requirements on plant.
- Experienced ARTICULATED DUMP AND SKID STEER operators required for work on Sydney Metro Project AND WESTON SYD .
- Excavator Operator: 1 years (Required).
$30 - $31 an hour
- Has experience operating plant in various environments including a recycling yard or with the Steel Industry.
- Regular daily and Saturday overtime available.
- 5-10 years of proven experience working within water remediation and / or automated process plants.
- Provide mentoring, support and guidance to site engineers…
Sydneywide Developments & Construction Pty Ltd
Mount Colah NSW
$30 - $35 an hour
- We pay our operators well and always on time.
- Carrying out daily checks on the plant/vehicle each day before commencing operation.
- Be honest and reliable.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.