Pmo Manager jobs
Sort by: relevance -
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- The role is for a Senior PMO analyst who will be required to work with the PMO Manager and work closely with the core PMO leads for Finance, Risk and Change as…
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with tooling for embedded software.
- Manage all of the central FC PoA PMO Governance requirements and deliverables.
- Project & Change Management, Risk Management & Compliance.
$150,000 - $170,000 a year
- As a Senior Project Manager you'll be joining an established PMO to work on new products and product enhancements related to the superannuatoin industry.
- We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Associate Project Manager on our Professional Services team in North Ryde.
- Environment and Planning Manager - Sustainability.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager Sustainability, the Environment and Planning Manager – Sustainability…
$91,913 - $99,495 a year
- The EPMO Operations Partner is a key member of the EPMO team and will ideally have broad experience in a PMO role, preferably in PMO support and/or Customer…
- The role will be responsible for working in collaboration with Project and PMO Managers to support project delivery.
- You will be supported to grow and learn.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$1,000 - $1,200 a day
- You will also have relevant tertiary qualifications and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar PMO role.
- Duties applicable to both roles:
- Staff position in Global team – Group PMO.
- Maintaining the internal stakeholder relationships across HR, Finance, Group PMO and Digital to ensure overall scope…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.