You refined by:
Adelaide SA (undo)
$53,815 - $58,003 a year
- The Expiation Notice Officer is also accountable for dealing with telephone enquiries in a call centre environment from members of the general public.
- Guided by the South Australia Police Strategic Directions, SAPOL’s vision is to provide a visible, responsive police service for all South Australians.
$55,315 - $59,503 a year
- The role of Community Access Officer is customer facing.
- Employment is dependent upon a National Police Certificate clearance that the AGD finds satisfactory.
- A current National Police Certificate is essential (for identified Positions of Trust).
- The Debt Recovery Officer provides a specialist service in managing…
- By applying for this role you consent to being screened under the process of obtaining a National Police Clearance (NPC), and to the Department requiring you to…
- Clinic Administration Officer / Screener / OHT - (ADE00001W).
- As part of our pre-employment process, successful candidates must provide a National Police Check…
$80,830 - $89,897 a year
- National Police Checks can be applied for via the South Australia Police or through an Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission accredited body.
$90,984 - $96,343 a year
- Employment is dependent upon a National Police Certificate clearance that the Commission finds satisfactory.
- Electoral Commission of South Australia.
- The recruitment and selection process for this position may require candidates to undertake a police and medical check.
- In addition, you will have:
- You must possess a National Police Clearance.
- My Government client is currently looking for a Communications Officer to join their team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.