Police Officer jobs
$32.50 an hour
- Current Australian Driver's Licence, a clear Pre-employment medical, Police check & Working with Children check.
- Penalty rates will apply on applicable shifts.
- Compile briefs for counsel including photocopying, indexing, typing instructions and collection of relevant police material from the police station or…
- Assist in the coordination, design, delivery and evaluation of group wide training sessions in conjunction with Duty Officers, Officers in Charge and the PCC…
- Develop and facilitate the delivery of education and training to police recruits.
- Assist in planning, writing and coordinating the development of course…
$75,111 - $87,132 a year
- Preferred applicants will be required to undergo a National Police Record Check.
- Full time position until June 2021.
- $75,111 - $87,132 plus super, plus RDO.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Roster Officer - Fairfield City Police Area Command, Fairfield.
- Contact Kym Hogan - General Administration Officer - (02) 9725 8902.
$53,815 - $58,003 a year
- The Expiation Notice Officer is also accountable for dealing with telephone enquiries in a call centre environment from members of the general public.
Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions
$85,279 - $96,759 a year
- Successful candidates will be required to undergo a National Police Records Check prior to commencing employment with the Department.
- Technical Support Officer - Cybercrime Squad, Advanced Capability Unit, State Crime Command, Sydney Metropolitan Region - NSW Police Force.
- To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
Be the first to see new Police Officer jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.