Practice Nurse jobs in Springfield Lakes QLD
- Knowledge of and a demonstrated commitment to quality processes and evidence based practices, identifying areas for improvement and contributing to these…
- The Registered Nurse (RN) in Stradbroke Ward delivers safe compassionate clinical care; working collaboratively with the Healthcare team to achieve best…
- Provide specialist nursing interventions that demonstrate an expanded level of nursing knowledge and skills in the practice area of Emergency.
- Practice in accordance with code of ethics, professional standards and legislation affecting nursing/midwifery practice by maintaining current knowledge and…
- Practice in accordance with code of ethics, professional standards and legislation affecting nursing practice by maintaining current knowledge and competence…
- The ability to provide patient and family centred care to the paediatric patient using best practice and within the scope of practice of a Registered Nurse.
- The CN provides clinical leadership for professional and clinical practice, education and research.
- The Clinical nurse is responsible for the physical health…
- The Registered Nurses (RN) in Specialist Outpatient Department delivers safe compassionate clinical care; working collaboratively with the Healthcare team to…
- Proactively engage with the nurse leaders and healthcare team to achieve best practice outcomes within the work unit environment.
- The ENAS practices at an advanced level, utilising clinical and leadership skills to provide high quality person centred care and optimise patient outcomes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.