Practice Nurse jobs in Springfield Lakes QLD
You refined by:
Brisbane QLD (undo)
- Knowledge of and a demonstrated commitment to quality processes and evidence based practices, identifying areas for improvement and contributing to these…
- The Registered Nurse (RN) in Stradbroke Ward delivers safe compassionate clinical care; working collaboratively with the Healthcare team to achieve best…
- We are committed to equal employment opportunities, ethical practices and the principles of cultural diversity and also promote a smoke free work environment.
- Provide specialist nursing interventions that demonstrate an expanded level of nursing knowledge and skills in the practice area of Emergency.
- Practice in accordance with code of ethics, professional standards and legislation affecting nursing/midwifery practice by maintaining current knowledge and…
- Practice in accordance with code of ethics, professional standards and legislation affecting nursing practice by maintaining current knowledge and competence…
- The ability to provide patient and family centred care to the paediatric patient using best practice and within the scope of practice of a Registered Nurse.
- The CN provides clinical leadership for professional and clinical practice, education and research.
- The Clinical nurse is responsible for the physical health…
- The Registered Nurses (RN) in Specialist Outpatient Department delivers safe compassionate clinical care; working collaboratively with the Healthcare team to…
- Proactively engage with the nurse leaders and healthcare team to achieve best practice outcomes within the work unit environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.