Practice Nurse jobs in Springfield Lakes QLD
- We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them.
- Develop clinical practice knowledge and expertise through active learning within a team and by engaging in professional development activities.
- Practice in accordance with code of ethics, professional standards and legislation affecting practice by maintaining current knowledge and competence within…
- Practice in accordance with code of ethics, professional standards and legislation affecting nursing practice by maintaining current knowledge and competence…
- 2 x Full time GP - FRACGP preferred.
- 2 years of GP experience preferred.
- Clinical Skills required: Generalist primary care skills, Indigenous health, chronic…
$75,000 - $90,000 a year
- Provide information regarding provision of best practice community-based personal care and clinical support to people with a spinal cord injury.
- Over 1900 veterinarians and vet nurses across Australia have chosen a career with Greencross Vets.
- Our vets and vet nurses benefit from the resources that the…
- Supporting doctors, nurses and patients where needed.
- Located throughout the Brisbane and Gold Coast Region.
- Previous experience as a Medical Receptionist.
- Wesley Mission Queensland (WMQ) is a large and dynamic organisation with more than 65 locations throughout South East Queensland supporting 100,000…
- The practice is also well equipped and offers experienced CDM and treatment room nurse support.
- Ipswich Medical Centre has a full time opportunity available for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.