Practices $61,300 jobs in New South Wales
- Be part of the development and implementation of our new practice framework.
- This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative organisation and…
$32.41 - $46.96 an hour
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement and evidence based practice relevant to clinical discipline.
- Position Classification: Social Worker Lvl 2.
- Ensure all safe work practices are adhered to.
- Work allocated 2 weeks in advance.
- Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry leading experiential and field…
Public Interest Advocacy Centre
- The Volunteer PLT Placement contributes to the provision of a successful, innovative, and responsive legal practice through assisting with PIAC’s telephone…
$31.14 - $40.77 an hour
- Other responsibilities include maintaining ethical coding practice and participating in quality activities.
- Employment Type: Permanent Part Time.
- Great understanding of Work Health and Safety principles and risk management practices.
- At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better…
- A working knowledge of reflective practice within pastoral ministry.
- Knowledge and understanding of safe work health and safety practices.
- Interface with counterparts in the development of social media best practices.
- Keep up-to-date on social media trends and best practices.
Far West Local Health District
Broken Hill NSW
$64,185 - $90,123 a year
- Demonstrated application of evidence based practice and critical thinking to advocate for and implement individualised person centred care patient care.
$64,185 - $119,265 a year
- Flexible work practices (as appropriate to the position and negotiated with your manager).
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time (job share may be considered).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.