Practices $61,300 jobs in New South Wales
$135,000 a year
- This international top-tier law firm is looking for an experienced practice assistant to join the Tax team on a part-time basis.
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- Desire to pursue or develop a career within a private practice.
- This would be an extraordinary opportunity for a Physiotherapist to gain a stronger…
- Join a multidisciplinary team, with a diverse range of specialisms within the psychology space.
- Work with individuals suffering from trauma, psychosis,…
- Supervision from a board approved supervisor.
- Career development plans & CPD programs.
- Founded and led by a Board approved clinical psychologist, this community…
- Evidence of continuing medical education and self-monitoring/audit practices consistent with the scope of practice requirements of the position.
- Purpose built new practice with existing clientele.
- As a registered psychologist, you will be passionate about a long-term career in private practice.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.