Practices $61,300 jobs in New South Wales
- This practice will involve participation in the general medical physicians’ roster as directed by the head of department and the Director of Medical Services.
$415,000 a year
- As the only healthcare facility on the island, you’ll fully utilise your extensive general practice and acute medicine skills.
$166,493 - $224,937 a year
- Improve organisational processes and own practices.
- Short direct flights away from Sydney and Brisbane.
- Amazing beaches and holiday locations nearby.
$200 an hour
- They are also in the process of opening new practices, which then gives you the opportunity to be the principal consultant and push said practice forward.
$150 an hour
- The practice encourages their Doctors to take time in providing their patients with the best care available, meaning for longevity of relationships with…
- In keeping with this hospital’s passion for ongoing education and evidence based practice, opportunities exist to develop your knowledge further.
- You will be running your own practice from a very well know Private hospital in the area with a great reputation.
- 12 bed Mental Health Unit.
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- Desire to pursue or develop a career within a private practice.
- This would be an extraordinary opportunity for a Physiotherapist to gain a stronger…
$124,428 - $150,335 a year
- Current General Registration with the Medical Board of Australia with at least three years post-graduate experience in a Public hospital setting with a…
- This care will be provided within the scope of practice granted by the Local Health District’s credentialing committee (MDAAC).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.