Primary School jobs in Mount Dandenong VIC
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- School of The Good Shepherd is seeking a positive and enthusiastic ESO Administration Officer/Receptionist for our front desk.
- An exciting opportunity exists for Learning Support Officers at Glowrey Catholic Primary School in Wollert which opened in 2019.
- Accreditation to Teach Religious Education in a Catholic school is desirable.
- This school community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children…
- Ivanhoe East Primary School also shows a significant commitment to building relationships with the wider community which includes local pre-school centres,…
- Access to an onsite childcare School Holiday Program;
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and 1 week of paid leave for secondary care givers…
- Catholic Education Melbourne (CEM) is a dynamic education service provider to 332 Catholic primary, secondary and special schools in the Archdiocese of…
- Have the ability to promote and enhance the Catholic identity of the school.
- Applications are invited from suitably experienced and motivated persons to work in…
Burwood East VIC
- Completing intake assessments of children ranging between the age of four to primary school age.
- Salary packaging and competitive sector remuneration.
- Have a strong personal faith commitment and the ability to promote and enhance the Catholic identity of the school.
- Sign and adhere to our Child Safe Standards.
- This school community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.
- An exciting opportunity exists for Learning Support Officers at School of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.