You refined by:
- A keen interest in Procurement.
- A degree relevant to procurement, such as Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering or Law.
$50 - $85 an hour
- We are interested in speaking to Procurement Consultants, Procurement Analysts, Procurement Officers, Procurement Specialists and Procurement Managers.
- Beginning level of knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction & startup work processes.
- Bechtel operates through four global business units…
- This role will lead the development of procurement processes for the purchasing of materials, clearing and construction of fence lines, and will manage the…
- We are Seeking experienced candidates working within local government for upcoming projects in multiple locations - APPLY NOW!
- Contribute to the provision of sound strategic and operational advice to senior management on contract administration, service procurement, service monitoring…
- Your suitability for this role will be assessed against how you;• Have the ability to inspire a sense of purpose and direction in the leadership and development…
- The IT Support Officer reports to the Principal Procurement Officer and provides system support, maintenance and deployment of IT equipment and software across…
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- The timely placement of orders for stock replenishment, direct charge goods and services, and process materials in accordance with agreed company specifications…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$495 - $600 a day
- As the Procurement Specialist you will be part of the wider procurement and contracts team and be responsible for leading end to end procurement activities for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.