Procurement $130,000 jobs in New South Wales
$600 - $800 a day
- Understand priorities and manage Procurement activities.
- Tertiary qualified in Procurement, Supply Chain or Business Administration.
- FM services and Utilities procurement expertitise.
- Lead a small team to develop best practice procurement initiatives.
- Join a global manufacturer as part of their leadership team.
- Drive change and efficiencies in order to grow the business.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP.
- Act as the initial point for both vendor, procurement team, site, customers service and commercial team queries.
- Lead the team within the AP and AR functions.
Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
$150,000 - $170,000 a year
- One of the best company cultures I have experienced.
- Stable and successful bussiness established over 70 years in NSW.
- Bachelor's degree in Building or similar.
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Collaborative and energic working culture.
- Our client is a fast-growing FMCG brands in Australia with its head office based in Sydney, supply high end products…
$600 - $800 a day
- Create engaging content for compliance training, internal HR documentation, procurement documents.
- My client is a leading property and construction company…
- Join one of Australia's leading Fit-out & Refurbishment construction companies.
- Opportunity to gain experience across a variety of different sectors & projects.
- Significant Commercial experience including investment appraisal, procurement request for performance tenders.
- Initial 3 month contract with view to extend.
- End to End Supply Chain Management.
- Our client is one of Australia's largest fast food chains.
- Their local operations span across all of Australia's major…
Be the first to see new Procurement $130,000 jobs in New South Wales
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.