Procurement $130,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Management, Project Management, Procurement/Supply Chain.
- Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand.
$145,048 a year
- Conduct and oversee all procurement processes and contract management ensuring compliance with ACT Government procurement guidelines.
- Immediate Start, 6 Month Initial Contract,.
- Our client, an industry leader, is seeking the expertise of an SAP Supply Chain Consultant to join their experienced…
- Strong understanding of Australian Government Security and ICT Procurement.
- 5-7 years of technology sales experience with a focus on outside sales (quota…
- UGL has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Plant Manager to join the Perth team.
- As a central point of contact for Plant Group in the Western…
- We take pride in making and baking the world’s most iconic snacking brands, such as Cadbury, Oreo, Philadelphia and The Natural Confectionery Company.
- Jemena is an Australian energy company that owns and operates an 11 billion dollar portfolio of electricity and gas assets across the east coast and northern…
China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) International
- You will be accountable for the management of all engineering, design, procurement, contracts, construction, commissioning and operational readiness activities,…
- Manage, control, direct and coordinate the delivery of contract related-activities including quality, procurement, financial, cost control, scheduling and…
- BA/BS degree in relevant specialty (IT, Finance, HR, Procurement, Supply Chain, Business) preferred.
- O BA/BS degree in relevant specialty (IT, Finance, HR,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.