Product Development Marketing $100,000 jobs in Clayton VIC
You refined by:
$109,805 a year
- The Product Development Manager is expected to provide input into the product development activities throughout La Trobe University.
- You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
- Develop and refine a digital product backlog and roadmap for content and platform…
- This is a diverse team, from category management and supply chain, to product development and marketing.
- Sampling new products and flavours before they hit the…
Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer and International
- Responsible for the creative development of large and meaningful products, services and consumer experiences across all LOBs in the ANZ business.
- University degree in either business/management or marketing.
- Exposure to working on product launches and innovation.
- Exposure the FMCG sector is desired.
- Lead and execute the Supply Strategy for the new product development pipeline.
- We pour our passion into every product.
- In this role, you will:
- Development of generic customer facing sell stories for use by trade marketing / sales teams (eg:
- Contribute to the development of brand category vision, growth…
- Collaborate with sales engineering, channels/alliances, professional services, product, legal, marketing, and engineering teams to create a flawless customer…
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce, marketing, agriculture or a related discipline.
- Promoting and marketing of our range of innovative finance packages.
- Innovative and creative marketing capability.
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will manage all aspects of the marketing mix from NPD through to on shelf…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.