Product Manager jobs in Central Coast NSW
- Reporting to the Group Product Manager, key responsibilities include:
- Experience in launching new products, Experience in actual product design a plus.
- Australasia Core Products Team is responsible for delivering Product Strategy across the division including Product Development and Product Management.
- Developing new solutions, prototyping capabilities, bringing new digital products and innovation to the market.
- Liaise with product development and engineering teams to deliver new features, product enhancements and compliance mandates.
- Operates with a sense of urgency;
Macquarie Park NSW
- The Manager, Product Management is responsible for guiding the development and strategic direction of our core Tax & Accounting products.
- Guide product introductions, updates and EOL processes.
- Maximize the Product P&L including revenue and margin.
- To position partner solutions appropriately.
- Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live.
- But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company.
- Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product.
- Manages and oversees the operations of service delivery teams on…
Winston Hills NSW
- The Professional Radio Product Manager is responsible for:
- Define new product technical specifications.
- Demonstrable expertise in the full product design life…
- We currently have an opportunity within our Trauma division in NSW for a talented Product Manager.
- Strategic marketing planning and execution, product lifecycle…
Be the first to see new Product Manager jobs in Central Coast NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.