Professional Psychological Services $61,800 jobs in Sydney NSW
You refined by:
- We are a rapidly growing and evolving service that provides nationwide mental health support in person and via telephone delivered by qualified mental health…
$127,000 - $135,000 a year
- Clinical leadership, people management, service improvement and delivering quality, integrated, client focused services in line with contemporary professional…
Asciak and Associates
- Asciak and Associates has a strong local reputation for providing a very high quality of psychological assessment and therapeutic services to children,…
- The Health Services Officer (HSO) at MAX Solutions is responsible for linking quality health professional services to occupational goals.
Hunters Hill Private Hospital
- You will be responsible for providing a variety of services, including psychological assessment, intervention and delivery of therapeutic services or program…
- Suit senior clinicians with health service delivery and clinical governance.
- Commitment to clinical excellence and continuous service quality improvement…
$97,251 - $119,265 a year
- The NSW (Non-Declared) Affiliated Health Organisations’ Professional and Associated Staff Agreement.
- The successful applicant will be expected to be able to…
- ADF Health Services Contract provides integrated healthcare services to Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel across Australia.
- Great pay rate on offer.
- Manage a team of Case Managers who look after a portfolio of psychological claims.
- We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by…
Bernadette Keegan & Associates Pty Ltd
- Providing comprehensive & quality psychological services.
- An interest/ passion in delivering psychological therapies at a clinical level.
Be the first to see new Professional Psychological Services $61,800 jobs in Sydney NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.