Professional Psychological Services $61,800 jobs in Sydney NSW
You refined by:
Work Health Group
- Working with people with both physical and psychological diagnoses.
- A comprehensive induction program, ongoing training, mentoring and professional development…
- Manage a team of Case Managers who look after a portfolio of psychological claims.
- We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by…
The Clinical Psychology Centre
- Professional in your interactions whilst being engaging, genuine and compassionate.
- Opportunity to engage in a range of professional development activities…
- Health, Human Services, Business, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Training, Education, Customer Service or Employment Services.
- ADF Health Services Contract provides integrated healthcare services to Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel across Australia.
Sydney Psych Hub
- Sydney Psych Hub is a new, friendly and innovative group private practice who provide Gold Standard psychological services to children, adolescents, and adults.
- Staff working at our offices receive regular individual, group supervision and have the opportunity to complete professional development hours at the clinic and…
- We provide perinatal psychological services via our Gidget Houses to expectant and new parents in need of support around PNDA or who may have experienced other…
Pharmaceutial & Medical Professionals
$127,000 - $135,000 a year
- Previous experience in the delivery of psychological services via telecare/health.
- Provide clinical leadership & management to the psychology team, review &…
- Established in 2005 and now with over 100 locations across Australia, New View Psychology prides itself as being recognised as one of the largest leading…
Be the first to see new Professional Psychological Services $61,800 jobs in Sydney NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.