Program $90,200 jobs in Morphett Vale SA
- The incumbent contributes to approved research programs, under professional direction, and departmental quality assurance programs.
- Organise and implement clinical review programs as part of quality assurance, including preparation of reports.
- 698521 Advanced Gynaecology Trainee1.pdf.
- This position will also be responsible for the coordination and management of the Public Health Medicine Training Program, and will take a leadership role on…
- With direction from the Director Safety and Quality and the Deputy Executive Director Medical Services, the Medical Quality Improvement Consultant will…
- Accountable to the Regional Manager Aboriginal Clinical Services for the provision of culturally appropriate primary health service to Aboriginal individuals,…
- The Manager, SA MET and Office for Research is responsible for leading the delivery of high quality and current medical education, accreditation and research…
- You will have extensive experience in clinical management within the Ortho/Surgical service area, including program evaluation and service development, combined…
- Assist with post graduate teaching program.
- To organise and implement clinical review programs as part of quality assurance, including preparation of reports.
- Central Adelaide Local Health Network, Eastern Mental Health, Tranmere.
- Indicative Total Remuneration: $92,017 - $106,446 (pro rata) - AHP2; $108,448 - $116,253…
- SA Ambulance Service, MedSTAR Kids Emergency Retrieval Service, Adelaide Airport.
- Indicative Total Remuneration: $82,042 - $132,633 - Multiple positions: Temp F…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.