- Strong project coordination experience, particularly in support of organisation wide change initiatives.
- You will be responsible for managing stakeholders in a…
- Project Management experience, including hands on experience using project methodologies such as Microsoft project.
- Reference: VG/SLV/PM/1451819.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Uses necessary tools to develop and follow up on strategic measures (project plans).
- Ability to execute highly complex or specialised projects; adapts precedent…
- Reporting to the project director, responsible for the delivery of corporate fit-out project to the highest standard and most optimised design.
- Communicate regularly and report to stakeholders including reporting on project progress, being open to feedback for ongoing continuous improvement within…
- Proven ability to design, lead and evaluate project initiatives related to the embedding of educational excellence across higher education.
- This crucial role will deliver key project milestones, ensuring they are in line with project scope, cost and timeframes.
- Access to discounted public transport.
$120,692 - $161,511 a year
- Your strong ability to utilise specialist knowledge of safety procedures on major construction/engineering projects (preferably within the rail industry) to…
- Direct involvement managing high priority projects and risks, issues and governance activities will be required.
- DoT is an equal opportunity employer.
- MTIA has a significant portfolio of business enabling projects that will uplift and replacement systems over the next three years.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.