Project $130,000 jobs
Sort by: relevance -
$161,585 a year
- The Greenfield Program Branch is seeking a highly skill individual with extensive knowledge and experience of land development and infrastructure project…
$145,048 a year
- The role will also undertake research and project work, and analyse and provide advice about reports, reviews and policy that shape the local and national VET…
$125,969 - $143,118 a year
- The SPIRE Project Team works alongside Canberra Health Services and the clinicians at Canberra Hospital to plan, procure and deliver this ambitious project.
$145,048 a year
- Senior Project Manager, Territory Wide Palliative Care.
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent in health services or project management.
Department of Home Affairs
$148,816 a year
- We advance Australia's interests internationally by engaging with high-level working groups, working-level technical and study exchanges, negotiating of…
$164,470 - $202,960 a year
- Under broad direction of the Director of Anatomical Pathology and the Executive Director of Pathology, as an Anatomical Pathologist you will have a key role in…
$100,000 - $200,000 a year
- Willingness and drive to challenge themselves on a new large scale defence project.
- This well-known and established national IT Company delivers managed…
- The Division of Facilities and Services aims to enable academic excellence through integrated and innovative facilities and project delivery.
Third Horizon Consulting Pty Ltd
- Delivering high profile and complex consulting projects.
- This is an opportunity to work on a variety of interesting projects and be part of a dynamic and highly…
- This position will see you being the pivotal lead in driving Enterprise IT Modernisation engagement, enablement and eminence across Leidos Australia.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.