Project Administration jobs
You refined by:
- Previous experience in Project Administration.
- The successful candidate will have experience in administration:
- Working for a Global Resources Client.
- Ability to own and drive a project to build technical documentation from the ground up.
- This is a 3 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working…
Top Office Group
$333 - $677 a week
- Assisting with ad hoc projects.
- Traineeships offer an entry-level opportunity that is focussed on the development of business administration skills.
$45 - $60 an hour
- Deliver projects to council standards.
- Experience in project and/or construction management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
- You will also be required to provide project and contract administration support to assist the Project Director and Project Team in delivering the assignment…
- Maintaining Standard Operating Procedures for the administration of security clearances;
- Assisting the team leader with projects related to policy or…
- Demonstrated experience as within project support and administration.
- Ad hoc administration duties as required.
- Responding to queries via email and phone.
- Provide a range of project management services to deliver capex and workspace projects.
- Involvement in all aspects of key service lines - project management,…
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress;
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications;
- What you'll need to succeed.
$92,784 - $98,143 a year
- Lead and develop the Information Systems Team to deliver EDRMS system administration activities and user support.
- External Vacancy - Open to Everyone.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.