Project Administration jobs
You refined by:
- Imagine being challenged daily, given clear paths for professional training and career development and having the ability to transfer to some of the most…
- Assemble and prepare project documentation.
- Basic finance/program/project funding and costing activities.
- In the role of Program Administration Officer, you…
- In the role of Project Support Officer (ARMIS) you will support the administration of the ARMIS (A Road Management Information System) databases.
- Support the administration operations of the regional office AND/OR project team, as required.
- Key Duties and Accountabilities• Support the regions Abandoned…
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
- Minimum 2yrs project administration experience.
- In this role you will be working from the Brisbane head office supporting the project team for a significant…
- To be successful in this role, a background as a project administration officer is essential.
- Your new company is a global company who have a strong reputation…
- Support members of the team in key project management roles in executing a diverse range of projects, programs and events as they relate to consumer and…
- Provide operational expertise to the business unit, on construction and operational matters relating to road and bridge civil infrastructure projects and…
$26 an hour
- Attending project meetings when required.
- Management of documentation associated with all aspects of projects.
- We'd like to hear from you!
- Assist the Program Controls and Business Improvement teams with other areas of software administration and document development as required;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.