Project Administration jobs
- Our well known Client is seeking a Project Administrator with over 3 years experience in site administration working in project roles preferably in large…
- Carry out administration, reporting and project work as required.
- They will also at times be required to assist with project work.
$35 an hour
- Providing administrative functions to support the operations of the Directorate including the coordination of training and administrative projects within the…
- Coordinate with and support the project, quality, technical and administration teams for timely, effectively, document management.
- Experience in complex ICT projects (desirable).
- Provide advice to the project team on requirements management processes and methods.
- Provide system maintenance, administration and technical support.
- Provide high level and efficient service in relation to project reporting and integration with…
- Hands-on experience with software development and system administration.
- Support formal and informal design reviews, project meetings and other reporting…
$51 - $57 an hour
- Strong reporting and contracts administration capabilities.
- Leading the implementation of continuous improvement projects.
- The successful applicant will have:
- Work closely with Program Directors, project managers, risk owners and the program office to ensure the effective management and mitigation of program and…
$130 - $135 an hour
- Working closely with other agencies within their portfolio, our client is undertaking a number of significant ICT projects to enable the development and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.