Project Administration jobs
- Experience working directly with project management teams and utilising project management methodologies.
- Additional project based procurement activities as…
- The successful candidate will have experience in administration:
- Working for a Global Resources Client.
- This role is based in Brisbane.
- Monitor and provide feedback to the department on multiple projects' governance and delivery.
- Possess demonstrated expertise derived from planning, engineering,…
- Demonstrated experience in leading an applications management function including change control, release management, continuous improvement and project…
- Provide a range of project management services to deliver capex and workspace projects.
- Involvement in all aspects of key service lines - project management,…
- Demonstrated experience as within project support and administration.
- Ad hoc administration duties as required.
- Responding to queries via email and phone.
$110 - $114 an hour
- Demonstrated ability to develop project artefacts including business cases, benefits realisation plans, project and stage plans, and project communication…
u&u Recruitment Partners
- Develop project plans and other project artifacts as directed by the project owner and/or the project control group;
- Interview pre xmas to start January 2020.
- Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets.
- Manage project administration, including the review of technical and technology/documentation for completeness and version control to the project.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.