You refined by:
Project Administrator (undo)
Project Administration jobs
- + Assisting Project Managers with project setup (meeting all financial, HSE, QA and risk requirements);
- + Providing general administration support across the…
- Plan and undertake administration of contracts, Rail projects and support services within the Company.
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
- Minimum 2yrs project administration experience.
- In this role you will be working from the Brisbane head office supporting the project team for a significant…
- Previous experience in Project Administration.
- Liaise with project personnel to provide onboarding and mobilisation for employees and contractors.
- We seek a Project Administrator to join our team.
- Provision of ad hoc administrative support to project teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated project administration experience within the mining/civil industry, preferably includes exposure to operations and maintenance support;
- We have an opportunity for experienced Project Administrator to join our $2.3 billion New Intercity Fleet (NIF) project team.
- What makes you right for UGL.
$350 - $380 a day
- Previous experience with web based project administration software e.g Aconex, SharePoint, Procure.
- Coordinate Projects & assist internal & external projects…
- The Project Administrator will report into the Program Manager supporting the team on several new projects.
- The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with…
- Project Administration job in Darwin for a local construction & manufacturing company.
- Ensuring all project documentation is completed on time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.