Project Administration jobs
$67,698 - $75,817 a year
- Reporting to the Administration Coordinator, this position will have the responsibility for supporting the Law School’s Clinical Legal Education (CLE)…
- Maintain project filing and database systems, storing information accurately and safely.
- Act as the first point of contact by greeting, welcoming, direct and…
- Work on discrete projects with the State Manager and/or Assistant State Manager as directed.
- Advice and Support Branch (ASB) provides the communication link…
- Assemble and prepare project documentation.
- Basic finance/program/project funding and costing activities.
- In the role of Program Administration Officer, you…
- You’ll actively contribute to team planning and meetings and coordinate projects with other team members.
- Permanent Part Time / Permanent Full Time.
- In the role of Project Support Officer (ARMIS) you will support the administration of the ARMIS (A Road Management Information System) databases.
$69,663 - $79,695 a year
- Maintaining effective and efficient administration systems and processes.
- Previous experience in administrative roles, ideally within a project management…
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
- Minimum 2yrs project administration experience.
- In this role you will be working from the Brisbane head office supporting the project team for a significant…
- To be successful in this role, a background as a project administration officer is essential.
- Your new company is a global company who have a strong reputation…
$80,669 - $92,150 a year
- Coordination of project administration activities;
- We are seeking candidates with a broad range of experience in project management and project controls.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.