Project Administration $72,800 jobs
- Coordinate with and support the project, quality, technical and administration teams for timely, effectively, document management.
- Experience in complex ICT projects (desirable).
- Provide advice to the project team on requirements management processes and methods.
- Hands-on experience with software development and system administration.
- Support formal and informal design reviews, project meetings and other reporting…
- Provide system maintenance, administration and technical support.
- Provide high level and efficient service in relation to project reporting and integration with…
$60 an hour
- Coordinate the development of project plans for a variety of projects.
- Demonstrated experience in project coordination.
- This will then move onto contract administration.
- 5 - 7 years experience in contract administration within mining or similar heavy industries.
- As such, the role of a project coordinator resource is critical for enabling effective project administration, planning and tracking.
- Assist with project risk assessment processes.
- Provide project coordination activities, including managing project meetings, co-ordinate calendars, status…
$51 - $57 an hour
- Strong reporting and contracts administration capabilities.
- Leading the implementation of continuous improvement projects.
- The successful applicant will have:
- Work closely with Program Directors, project managers, risk owners and the program office to ensure the effective management and mitigation of program and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.