Project Control Manager jobs in Floreat WA
- Experience in assisting with administering contracts, project controls- in particular Schedule of Rates and Lump Sum/Fixed Price projects.
- Relevant experience managing industrial projects.
- Oversee the project life-cycle.
- Demonstrated project management experience and skills.
$500 - $650 a day
- Monitor and control project work.
- Direct and manage project execution.
- Ensure a project plan is prepared and maintained.
- Plan, allocate and manage budgets.
- Ensures the control over all management/administrative aspects of provided services.
- Ensure effective execution of maintenance service projects with a focus on…
$110,000 a year
- Excellent project management skills and experience in managing engagement economics, including but not limited to budgeting, billing and fee management.
- Once delivered, you will take ownership and drive value from the RTIO Contractor Engagement Solution project.
- Setting direction, making recommendations, provide…
Zenith Executive Search
- As this company moves through and exciting phase, they have the opportunity for an Operations manager to come in and help drive successes with their African…
- Ensure project deadlines are met and adherence to project requirements.
- Here you will lead a high-profile Cloud Data Platform project as well as other projects…
- Experience in control system design and/or execution projects.
- Involvement and promotion of Safety in Design on control system projects.
- Overall responsibility for project programme.
- Manage the project team on site.
- Strong financial control and forecasting experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.