Project Control Manager $130,500 jobs in Floreat WA
You refined by:
- This includes evaluating financial risk for major projects and commercial contracts.
- Developing, coaching and managing the finance team and Head of Legal to…
- Join this exciting project and be part of a world renowned company.
- Providing guidance and leadership to the Budget control, cost and schedule engineers.
$170,000 - $220,000 a year
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple project managers and technical resources.
- 10 + years experience as a project manager with demonstrated track record…
Perth Central Business District WA
$120,000 - $160,000 a year
- Recommend & build-in tighter controls and governance to payroll processes.
- Get to focus your talents in a majority project-focussed position.
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
- Strong experience managing IT projects and delivery.
- Liaising with IT managers across the organisation to upgrade and implement systems.
- Ability to effectively implement project delivery best practice in the following areas: risk and change management, planning, project set-up, common date…
- Developing and implementing effective project controls solutions for the effective monitoring of projects in real time.
- Ability to facilitate Risk Workshops (HAZID), developing Risk Assessment (JSA/SWMS) and verifying critical control effectiveness.
- Experience in the management of projects with a value of up to $5 million.
- Job type: Full Time - Permanent.
- Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides…
- Responsible for budgetary control of complex projects, forecasting project expenditure and programme performance.
- Lead key major project tenders.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.