Project Controls Manager jobs
You refined by:
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- Building Manager for New Tech Savvy Building!
- A close working Environment that has seen this company become one of the fastest growing businesses in the Strata …
$30 - $40 an hour
- Work closely with the project manager to assist with doc control issues.
- Previous document control experience on major construction/engineering projects.
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Work on major projects across Melbourne.
- Upload / download documentation from online document management systems into project databases and vice versa.
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
- Full control of managing your own projects.
- The majority of projects range from $50K - $200m and can run from a 6 month project to a 2 -3 year project.
$60 - $70 an hour
- The successful Site Manager will be required to take full control of the project from start to finish.
- Site Manager - Fit-Out – Commercial – 10 weeks+.
- Manage and implement the project quality control requirements across transportation, erection and assembly.
- With a fully integrated approach which incorporates…
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.