Project Controls Manager jobs
You refined by:
- Manage project performance to ensure projects are completed within time frame, scope, quality and budget expectations through scheduling and managing project…
- Budgetary responsibility for programs and projects of at least $5M.
- Experienced Program Manager to lead the tactical and then the following strategic Customer…
- Program Manager- Mobile Asset Management.
- Experienced Program Manager to lead and manage the transformation of the mobile asset management function (mechanical,…
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple project deliverables to meet project timelines Experience leading a team of technical specialists.
$1,100 - $1,200 a day
- Work with Sponsors and Project Managers on initiatives.
- Large Tier 1 Financial Organisation.
- Excellent Rate $1100 – $1200 per day.
$900 - $1,100 a day
- Manager, Solution Architecture, Technology Platform.
- Technology Architecture creation for projects and other initiatives that meet the Program and Project…
- Manager, Design, Development and Implement.
- Being able to demonstrate open-source projects or work on GitHub etc. is a plus!
- A good understanding of CMSs.
- Assisting with resource allocations and controls across the project.
- Provision of weekly reports to the project Manager detailing as a minimum, four-week look…
- Drive an Automation led approach for Unit, System and SIT across Client projects, and contribute to platform integration and performance tests.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.