Project Director jobs in Malvern VIC
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
- Engage business units to provide legal and compliance advice and assist in determining the best contractual strategy for key projects and tenders.
- Support projects and programs to communicate across divisions and regions.
- The role coordinates regular communication tools, and communications and marketing…
$65,000 - $80,000 a year
- You will be responsible for managing projects across Australia & NZ.
- Our client has an expanding international presence and hacvea track record of developing…
$115,000 - $120,000 a year
- Strong partnerships with key stakeholders, including Operational Directors and Managers.
- Provision of timely and accurate reporting to Operational Directors and…
- Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis.
- Ideal candidate will be fast tracked to manager and we will develop their skill set to be a director.
- Assist the Director of Engagement with leading the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic, tactical and operational stakeholder engagement…
- As the Senior Financial Accountant, and reporting into the Finance Director your key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Plan, develop and execute business development activities in the assigned area, following the guidelines of the Segment Sales Director.
- Private Development Group - Mixed use projects.
- You will be comfortable dealing with commercial projects in the range of $10M - $200M AUD.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.