Project Director jobs in Malvern VIC
You refined by:
Sharp & Carter (undo)
$180,000 - $220,000 a year
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Support from contract administrators & site managers.
- Oversee budgets and cost forecasting.
- Salary: $180k - $220k.
- Solid pipeline of projects, this group offer excellent job security.
- This role will see you heavily involved in stakeholder engagement and design management to…
$150,000 - $180,000 a year
- You will be an energetic and driven Senior Project Manager with a successful track record in project delivery on the Eastern Seaboard, ideally in technically…
$300,000 a year
- Proven track record delivering Residential or Commercial projects.
- This is an opportunity to deliver a high-profile, flagship project that will shape the…
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Variety of projects to build your experience.
- This commercial Builder has built a strong list of clients through many successful projects over the last 10 years…
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- Ad hoc analysis, project planning and execution.
- Reporting to the Director of Finance and FP&A Manager, the role will support the development and execution of…
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
- Complex project to include on your CV.
- They are a progressive business, tendering on the wider market on fitout projects upwards of $20 million.
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Exposure running projects start to finish.
- This is a great opportunity to report directly to the director of the business and take control of a varied range of…
- Management of complex growth projects.
- Reporting to the Divisional Commercial Director, you will be responsible for identifying and executing growth…
$180,000 - $200,000 a year
- Actively participate in and lead the company ERP project.
- Manage and ad hoc projects and requests from the Board as required.
- Other finance tasks as required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.