Project Manager jobs in Belconnen ACT
You refined by:
$120,283 - $142,288 a year
- This key coordination duties to ensure outcomes for the Division and the organisation are achieved through specific projects that may have cross-divisional and…
- You will gain experience working on a variety of projects in a rewarding organisation, allowing you the ability to further develop your career and experience…
- Leads a team of 5-8 resources (company, client and third-party resources), in area of expertise, to conclusion of a project phase (Management).
$107,475 - $115,687 a year
- The position will also support the development and implementation of a risk responsive model for the regulation and oversight of human service providers in the…
$251,027 - $260,803 a year
- The successful candidate will be responsible for meeting a broad range of responsibilities under the Insurance Authority Act 2005 and the ACTIA Statement of…
$130,000 - $140,000 a year
- Civil project management experience for a civil contractor on civil projects ranging from $1-10m.
- Project management of utility and civil construction projects.
- Reporting progress to project manager.
- Working on both local and regional projects.
- Assist in managing project activities and work scope on site.
Powerdata Group Consulting
- Supporting the team’s delivery managers;
- Contribute to agile/delivery/project management practices.
- Ability to develop innovative solutions to overcome problems…
- A project manager's ability to communicate with and influence a variety of stakeholders is paramount to project success.
- About you and the role.
$71,309 - $77,212 a year
- If you love variety, working on multiple projects, administration, database management, stakeholder liaison and collaborating with your peers - this is the role…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.