Project Manager jobs in Belconnen ACT
- Experience in successfully delivering projects in the Commonwealth and / or State Government sector, including applying the Commonwealth Procurement Rules.
- Your overall responsibility will be to manage project proposal development and deliver complex projects which will include managing stakeholder and customer…
- We are looking for a Project Manager who offers experience in managing multiple stakeholders on several different projects concurrently.
- Identify resources required for project completion.
- They will also assign team members to specific tasks within the project and deploy resources from other…
- The Project Manager is responsible for leading one or more project teams delivering a solution to the customer using the appropriate business measurements and…
$107,723 - $118,250 a year
- Are you enthusiastic about Canberra’s growth in urban renewal and keen to make a difference in delivering people-focused projects in Canberra?
- Ensuring effective cost control and efficient running of the project.
- Liaise closely with the client ensuring project runs to program.
$126,577 - $142,494 a year
- These roles will be required to lead and manage a team of project managers and other professionals, responsible for delivering a variety of ICT and business…
$200,000 - $250,000 a year
- 5+ years' experience as a project manager.
- Experience in retail projects is essential.
- Experience on projects with a minimum value of $40m.
- We are looking for project managers, project schedulers, systems and software engineers, communications network engineers, ILS specialists, procurement category…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.