Project Manager jobs in Belconnen ACT
- Experience of project management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2).
- Experience in dealing with Government procurement and Government project delivery.
- Experience in business/industry (beyond IT), managing cross-functional teams or projects, and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders.
- 6 months contract with 6 months extension option.
- Applicant MUST be Australian Citizens with Baseline security Clearance.
- Applicant MUST be Australian Citizens.
- Experience in delivering projects in a Federal Government environment with proven ability in current best practice techniques, such as continuous integration…
- Strong documentation skills, with experience in producing high quality project artefacts, including project plans.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Recent successes in multi-faceted, fast paced program/project delivery roles.
- Are you an experienced SAP Professional looking for your next challenge in 2020?
- The position will also provide expert operational support for multiple teams and projects within the Department.
- Applicant MUST be Australian Citizen.
- Demonstrated experience with working within Agile projects that employ best practice DevOps / Continuous Integration /Continuous Deployment methods.
- Support the project team throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage the technical relationship with the customer, product teams and internal/external partners…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.