Project Manager jobs in Belconnen ACT
You refined by:
- Are you a senior IT Manager looking to join a reputable and rewarding organisation?
- Experience in business/industry (beyond IT), managing cross-functional teams…
- The Project Support Officer/ Project Coordinator will be responsible for one or more of Senior Project Manager managing complex IT projects.
- Knowledge of or experience in project management frameworks.
- As the Applications & Information Manager you will be responsible for leading the information and…
- Experience of project management methodologies (e.g.
- Experience in dealing with Government procurement and Government project delivery.
- 7 Month Contract, plus extensions.
- Are you an experienced and hard-working PMO Coordinator seeking your next challenge?
- If so - read on NOW!
- Ability to adhere to agreed standards and better practice frameworks for system development lifecycle management, architecture and design, documentation,…
- The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist will work closely with the business area(s), project manager, business analysts, and testers to deliver the required…
- Demonstrated experience with working within Agile projects that employ best practice DevOps / Continuous Integration /Continuous Deployment methods.
- Support the project team throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage the technical relationship with the customer, product teams and internal/external partners…
- Technical assurance services for project and operational engineering teams.
- Excellent IT Opportunity on offer.
- 12 month contract, plus likely extensions.
We have removed 10 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.