Project Manager jobs in Belconnen ACT
- Small-scale project management experience.
- The ability to develop technical Statements of Requirements or Statements of Work for software delivery projects.
- Coordinate Fundamental Inputs to Capability (FIC), project documentation and finances from multiple IIP projects to deliver and sustain the training effect, and…
- General understanding of ICT system integration and small-scale project management.
- Ability to work with technical staff to understand and monitor the delivery…
- Experience as a T&E Manager on a major capital acquisition project in the Defence context.
- Experience in the T&E domain on major capital acquisition projects in…
- Ability to implement and monitor ILS plans and processes in a major acquisition project;
- Practical knowledge and experience in identifying, applying and…
- Collaborate with other major defence projects to assist in the design, test and implement data workflow strategies to efficiently transfer geospatial data…
- Providing ad hoc ILS advice and support to projects within SATCOM SPO.
- Currently, the Capability Definition Documentation (CDD) including support concept and…
- Experience of CASG acquisition projects requirements development and review in DOORS.
- Support the project team on other T&E/Engineering activities as directed,…
- Seeking a Data and Configuration Manager in Canberra in a contract role from 28 Jan to 31 May 20 (with up to two x one-year potential extension options) for a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.