Project Manager jobs in Belconnen ACT
- Seeking a project manager within the ICT Project Office you will play a crucial role in the planning and delivery of ICT projects.
- Conduct activities for planning of capability projects and systems to meet the company’s prioritised needs.
- The Planning Manager roles will be accountable under…
- Contribute to identifying and resolving project risks and issues, and capitalising on opportunities for outcome delivery.
- Please upload your resume to apply.
- Define and communicate the test strategy for the project.
- The Test Manager will be accountable under general direction for developing and implementing…
- The Asset Manager is expected to support Network Operations and Access Division meet its asset requirements.
- Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting …
- A hands-on proactive project manager who will develop and maintain detailed schedules and project management artefacts for all stages of the project lifecycle…
- Take full responsibility for leading and managing staff and activities for planning of capability projects and systems to meet prioritised needs.
- Provide input into test scoping, planning, analysis and estimation activities for projects.
- Demonstrate a high level of experience in undertaking technical…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.