Project Manager jobs in Belconnen ACT
You refined by:
Canberra ACT (undo)
Australian Department of the Environment
$107,933 - $116,090 a year
- The role may also include supporting specific project managers as required.
- The Project Delivery Office Manager will be responsible for providing project…
$266,234 - $276,672 a year
- Major Projects Canberra will bear budget accountability for those projects and have accountability to the relevant Minister responsible for those projects.
Department of Home Affairs
$113,186 a year
- Risk and issue reporting to the project managers and director.
- 3+ years project management experience with medium to large government organisations delivering…
- You have managed projects requiring deployment and configuration of systems into customer networks.
- Mobilise and build required capability including the best…
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Project Manager – FF&E based at our Mitchell ACT and Taren Point NSW offices.
- Demonstrated experience working with MS CRM projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with various deadlines.
- We offer an excellent benefits package.
- Ensuring effective cost control and efficient running of the project.
- Liaise closely with the client ensuring project runs to program.
- Ability to manage large single projects or multiple concurrent smaller projects.
- You will oversee delivery and acceptance of the project from project initiation…
$100,000 - $140,000 a year
- Effectively liaise with the client & sub-contractors to ensure the smooth running of each project.
- Obtain quotations from various sub-contract trades, comparing…
- Your overall responsibility will be to manage project proposal development and deliver complex projects which will include managing stakeholder and customer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.