Project Manager jobs in Belconnen ACT
You refined by:
Canberra ACT (undo)
- Experience in successfully delivering projects in the Commonwealth and / or State Government sector, including applying the Commonwealth Procurement Rules.
$72,860 - $80,897 a year
- As such, you will liaise with internal and external clients on project requirements, manage autonomously various and often challenging tasks, and be accountable…
- May also serve as a proposal manager for small projects.
- Project ManagerUnder general supervision, this position is responsible for all phases of planning and…
$101,955 - $115,005 a year
- $101,955 - $115,005 (plus super).
- Strategic Policy and Intelligence Group brings together the Department of Defence’s key policy and intelligence functions to…
- Demonstrated experience working with MS CRM projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with various deadlines.
- We offer an excellent benefits package.
$81,411 - $92,663 a year
- Provide secretariat, research, writing and editing functions and project management of multiple projects and associated contracts.
- Closing Date: 05/02/20.
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and budget.
- As a Jr. Project Manager you will be assisting the Project Manager on multiple projects.
- Participate in the operational aspects of projects and serves as liaison between management and project teams.
- You have managed projects requiring deployment and configuration of systems into customer networks.
- Mobilise and build required capability including the best…
- We are looking for a Project Manager who offers experience in managing multiple stakeholders on several different projects concurrently.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.