Project Manager jobs in Belconnen ACT
You refined by:
Canberra ACT (undo)
- We are looking for a Project Manager who offers experience in managing multiple stakeholders on several different projects concurrently.
- Your overall responsibility will be to manage project proposal development and deliver complex projects which will include managing stakeholder and customer…
- Leading program and project teams, setting behavioural expectations and activities.
- Building positive, influential and professional relationships with business…
Nova Systems ANZ
- Project management experience across complex technical Defence projects;
- At Nova we work on some pretty interesting, diverse and at times highly complex…
Nova Systems ANZ
- Previous experience in a project management or project support officer role – (desirable);
- Probity briefing coordinator for Defence project;
- This team can support up to 60 concurrent projects at a time, so this role will require a high degree of relationship management, problem solving and program…
- 5+ years hands-on project management experience, including successful delivery of complex projects for enterprise class customers particularly in the Finance…
- The Business Change Manager is a senior role that will operate with a considerable degree of autonomy to establish a best practice change management framework…
- A project manager's ability to communicate with and influence a variety of stakeholders is paramount to project success.
- About you and the role.
- Prior experience in Defence related infrastructure projects (specifically, Capital Facilities and Infrastructure projects) would be advantageous.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.