Project Manager jobs in Belconnen ACT
You refined by:
Senior Project Manager (undo)
- Ability to manage large single projects or multiple concurrent smaller projects.
- You will oversee delivery and acceptance of the project from project initiation…
$200,000 - $220,000 a year
- 5+ years' experience as a project manager.
- Experience in retail projects is essential.
- Experience on projects with a minimum value of $40m.
- Monitors and controls resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget and manages expectations of all project stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple projects/programs with multiple deadlines.
- Build support for ideas and projects through a range of channels to…
$140,000 a year
- The senior project manager plays a crucial role in delivering projects on time and within budget and understanding the commercial feasibility/value return of…
- Employ sound project management principles and practices, including financial management, to ensure projects deliver planned outcomes.
- In this role you will:
IT Alliance Australia
- Working from Agency premises, the Senior PM will be expected to manage the project team and lead the delivery of the following outcomes;
- If you are a proven project manager / service delivery manager and keen to work for a dynamic business with growth potential, please apply immediately.
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.