Project Manager jobs in Belconnen ACT
$200,000 - $250,000 a year
- 5+ years' experience as a project manager.
- Experience in retail projects is essential.
- Experience on projects with a minimum value of $40m.
IT Alliance Australia
- Working from Agency premises, the Senior PM will be expected to manage the project team and lead the delivery of the following outcomes;
- Developing and maintaining strong relationship with project stakeholders.
- Coordinating teams and enabling project delivery and transition.
- Employ sound project management principles and practices, including financial management, to ensure projects deliver planned outcomes.
- In this role you will:
- Managing project activities using established project management methodologies.
- Preparing and maintaining the project schedule.
- You will develop and maintain project documents and manage project risks and issues.
- You will manage the day-to-day activities associated with these complex ICT…
Ignite Specialist Recruitment Services
$120 - $125 an hour
- Managing project activities across highly complex ICT projects using established project management methodologies.
- NV1 security clearance (NV2 highly desired).
- Managing project activities across highly complex ICT projects.
- Preparing and maintain the project schedule.
- Experience in project and risk management.
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.