Project Manager jobs in Belconnen ACT
You refined by:
Site Manager (undo)
- As an experienced Site Manager you will be responsible for supervising site activities to achieve project objectives on a diverse range of challenging…
- Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the project team in all day to day operations and running of projects.
$160,000 - $180,000 a year
- Operate within project budget requirements.
- Lead teams to achieve project schedules and timeframes.
- Ensure high quality project standards at all times.
- Secure pipeline of quality projects; and.
- Manage one or many smaller projects at once;
- Oversee all site-based activities for your projects;
SHAPE Australia Pty Ltd
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of the scope, contract and project timeframes.
- SHAPE Australia brings all types of spaces to life by delivering high-end…
- $30 million government construction project.
- Previous exposure to handling high specification construction projects.
- Reporting to a site based PM.
- Must have a proven track record in delivering projects in excess of $80M.
- Reporting to the Project Manager you will be responsible for the full cycle project…
- Work for a builder that is a specialist in refurbishment & construction projects with projects through all states on Australia.
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.