Project Manager jobs in Bondi Junction NSW
You refined by:
Business Development Manager (undo)
Bondi Junction NSW
- The individual shall be responsible for running the entire corporate onboarding process, from lead identification, presentations, and project implementation.
$24,000 - $50,000 a year
- Responsible for timely update from clients during project execution and support services.
- Will be responsible for Client Acquisition and Lead Generation.
- Once qualified you will be part of the team which works with the customer to define the value of the project, and ultimately share the responsibility in…
- Handling a variety of projects for the business and overseeing project management.
- BuyNatural is a business unit of Reach China; a China Focused, Brand…
Purple Patch Consulting
- The role includes building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, working through prospective projects with potential clients and…
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- You’ll track the work pipeline via “Pipedrive” proactively speaking to your target markets; including large property managers like JLL & Dexus as well as…
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- 2XM Technology is a pure IT Recruitment Services specialist based in Sydney and due to a consistent strong workload and upcoming projects in the Sydney Region…
- Your role will be to manage existing accounts and provide a layer of new business in program and project promotional marketing.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Increase Sales revenue and gross profits within the IT services / projects space.
- Your initial remit will be to win business within the IT services / project…
- Ability to strategically price projects to Developers, Builders and Architects.
- As Business Development Manager, you’ll pursue construction projects to generate…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.