Project Manager jobs in Bondi Junction NSW
You refined by:
Site Manager (undo)
- Project progress reporting to the Project Management.
- Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the project team in all…
$140,000 a year
- Experience delivering projects up to $10m as a Site Manager.
- Site Manager required to deliver a $10m commercial project in Narrabeen.
- What you'll get in return.
$160,000 - $170,000 a year
- The project at hand will be based in the western suburbs and will be a education project to the value of $15m.
- You will also be required to:
- Due to the increased demand in the construction industry in Sydney we are recruiting for experienced and reliable Site Managers on behalf of our clients.
$250,000 - $300,000 a year
- Reporting to the Project Manager you will be responsible for the full cycle project delivery ensuring that the project is completed to the highest standard, to…
$180,000 - $210,000 a year
- They require an experienced Site Manager for a commercial construction project based in Western Sydney.
- Experience with Government projects also valued.
The Green Recruitment Company
- You will assist the Project Manager to deliver EPC and Grid Contracts and you will have a major focus on the operational transition.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- As the Site Manager, you are required but not limited to:
- 5+ years' of experience within your field working across project management/scheduling.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- As a Site Manager based on site, your job will be to oversee the subcontractors and delivery of the project.
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations…
BDM Constructions (Sydney)
- Management of the construction program along with the Project Manager.
- Due to continued growth and new projects being secured we are looking to secure the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.