Project Manager jobs in Bondi Junction NSW
- Managing project budgets and writing progress reports.
- Manage multiple project sites and work with supervisors to deliver premium workmanship within a tight…
BCD Travel Corporate
- We are looking for highly innovative, project management professionals to join our team to design and deliver our national projects.
- Don't wait any longer.
$80,000 - $150,000 a year
- Achieve agreed project milestones, track progress and manage project risks.
- Estimate, forecast, monitor budgets and cash-flow • Manage Program using P6 / MS…
- Prior experience in senior project management of large compliance projects.
- Demonstrated examples of project leadership experience.
- Ideally you undertake a flexible approach to project delivery; applying Agile principles.
- You will be expected to manage the full lifecycle of project…
- You will also need to have extensive experience in driving excellence and dynamism on international projects whilst managing multi-national project teams.
- Ability to deal with several smaller projects at any one time or larger $50+ projects.
- Define and implement IT project governance and compliance processes.
The Communications Council
- The Communications Council (TCC) is looking for a Project Manager to help with the coordination of AWARD School as well as other professional development…
- You will be expected to deliver a wide array of infrastructure projects and provide succinct project summaries using both traditional and innovative…
- You will work with project teams as well as federal, state and local government agencies to drive our projects forward and meet community expectations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.