Project Manager $160,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Prepare accurate project cost estimates and project schedules.
- Control project costs to achieve maximum return on investment.
- Sound like your kind of career?
Ashdown People JA
$600 - $700 a day
- Lead and manage project team/s to successfully deliver all key milestones and outcomes of the project/s.
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships through…
$800 - $1,050 a day
- 4 + years delivering digital / web projects.
- Experience scoping, developing, implementing, monitoring projects, and reporting.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$750 a day
- A dynamic opportunity is now live for a passionate project manager who is looking for an initial 3 month engagement, you'll work in an ITIL environment and…
$1,300 a day
- Up to $1300/day inc. super.
- Our client is a Global Investment firm who are seeking an experienced Business Focused PM on a long-term, rolling contract basis.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$140,000 - $220,000 a year
- Manage ongoing and new projects.
- Manage financial aspects and project budget.
- Have strong project management skills (Minimum 3 years' in Australia).
$650 - $700 a day
- Ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Strong history of project delivery within a PMO environment.
- Maintain responsibility for delivery of multiple projects…
- Experienced with IT projects within a large global retailer/QSR or experience of working on IT projects with global retailers from a suppliers side.
$150,000 - $170,000 a year
- 3 years of experience as a project manager working with a civil contractor delivering Sydney Water Projects.
- Oversee and manage a team of Project Engineers and…
$150,000 - $200,000 a year
- Candidates must possess tertiary qualification, project management experience with some Procurement experience (hands-on sourcing and contract management),…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.